  • Quick Launch
  • Icons
  • Windows XP
January 21, 2005 8:07:00 PM

All of a suuden, as if by magic even, I am blessed (?) with large icons in
one of my users quick launch bars. I have tried all I know to make them
shrink, but to no avail. I am runing XP Home SP2.

Any one else experience and solve this problem?

Thanks, Bob

More about : large icons quick launch

Anonymous
January 21, 2005 8:07:01 PM

"ROBERT WILLARD" <rsw7844@verizon.net> wrote in message
> All of a suuden, as if by magic even, I am blessed (?) with large icons in
> one of my users quick launch bars. I have tried all I know to make them
> shrink, but to no avail. I am runing XP Home SP2.
>
> Any one else experience and solve this problem?
>
> Thanks, Bob

Right click a blank spot on the QuickLaunch bar and select View | Small
icons.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com