Large Icons in Quick Launch

All of a suuden, as if by magic even, I am blessed (?) with large icons in
one of my users quick launch bars. I have tried all I know to make them
shrink, but to no avail. I am runing XP Home SP2.

Any one else experience and solve this problem?

Thanks, Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about large icons quick launch

    "ROBERT WILLARD" <rsw7844@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > All of a suuden, as if by magic even, I am blessed (?) with large icons in
    > one of my users quick launch bars. I have tried all I know to make them
    > shrink, but to no avail. I am runing XP Home SP2.
    >
    > Any one else experience and solve this problem?
    >
    > Thanks, Bob

    Right click a blank spot on the QuickLaunch bar and select View | Small
    icons.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com