any idea what causes the horizontal lines - notepad.gif (0..

look at the horizontal lines
this only happens in notepad
have replaced notepad.exe with a fresh copy and same result

thanks

yigofbxqb@homeway.com.cn wrote:
> look at the horizontal lines
> this only happens in notepad
> have replaced notepad.exe with a fresh copy and same result
>
> thanks
It looks like your font is set to strike through. Check the
font settings to see if there is a setting checked. My
notepad doesn't seem to have the strike through feature so
this may not solve your problem.

gls858

nor

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

Are you sure you aren't using WordPad? That has a strike through
possibility. My notepad doesn't have that possibility either.

"gls858" <gls858@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> yigofbxqb@homeway.com.cn wrote:
>> look at the horizontal lines
>> this only happens in notepad
>> have replaced notepad.exe with a fresh copy and same result
>>
>> thanks
> It looks like your font is set to strike through. Check the
> font settings to see if there is a setting checked. My
> notepad doesn't seem to have the strike through feature so
> this may not solve your problem.
>
> gls858

The screen shot in the duplicate post on this question shows plain and clear
that the app is Notepad.