Keyboard typing doesn't correspond to what I see

The operating system on my Dell Inspiron 7500 notebook was converted to
windows 2000 pro and many of the letters i type appear as different symbols
(for example o becomes 6) unless i hold down the blue Fn key at the same
time. what to do?

Noam

"Noam" <Noam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The operating system on my Dell Inspiron 7500 notebook was converted to
> windows 2000 pro and many of the letters i type appear as different
symbols
> (for example o becomes 6) unless i hold down the blue Fn key at the same
> time. what to do?
>
> Noam

You need to read the manual of your laptop to
see how to turn your NumLock mode on and off.