Formating Hard Drive

Can someone tell me where I can get a tutorial that tells me in A B C
fashion, exactly how I can format my hard drive so I can re-install
everything?

Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about formating hard drive

    boot from the win2k cd, follow instructions
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304868
    This assumes that if you have a large hd, larger than 137gb, your win2k cd
    is an sp3 version
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305098

    Becker wrote:
    > Can someone tell me where I can get a tutorial that tells me in A B C
    > fashion, exactly how I can format my hard drive so I can re-install
    > everything?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Simply boot from the Win2K installation CD. You'll be offered the
    installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Hi,

    The following link is a .pdf file with explanations of reformatting and
    installing Windows 2000:

    http://www.goucher.edu/infotech/uploads/Formatting%20your%20Hard%20Drive%20and%20Reinstalling%20Windows%20(12-23-04).pdf

    The below article may also be helpful.

    http://www.helpdesk.umd.edu/topics/troubleshooting/os/windows_2000/4349/

    "Becker" wrote:

    > Can someone tell me where I can get a tutorial that tells me in A B C
    > fashion, exactly how I can format my hard drive so I can re-install
    > everything?
    >
    > Thank you.

Hard Drives Microsoft Windows