How to migrate shared priviledge?

We want to migrate our file server. The old file server uses shared
priviledge to control user's access. How to migrate the shared priviledge?

--
Kelvin
1 answer Last reply

    On Sun, 29 May 2005 18:52:01 -0700, Kelvin <Kelvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >We want to migrate our file server. The old file server uses shared
    >priviledge to control user's access. How to migrate the shared priviledge?

    C:\>permcopy /?
    Copies the permissions (ACLS) from one share to another.

    PERMCOPY \\SourceServer ShareName \\DestinationServer ShareName

    Download from tip 6705 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Migrate File Server Windows