TOT: housing in Mobile, Alabama

Hi everyone; sorry for this off topic post, but I know some people in this group
live in the southeast U.S.A., so I'm asking for help. A good friend from
another mailing list I belong to lived in Bay St. Louis, MS, which was
devastated this week during the hurricane. She is a lovely 50-something
southern belle, married for 35 years. She's looking for the following:

If anyone knows of where we could get housing in the Mobile, Alabama
Area---something that we could rent for at least a month or two, please
post to this site and i will keep checking.

Please let me know, off-list, if you can help.
Thanks,
Mikki
mikki721@charter.net

Sent you some stuff I found.