Closed

Can password for folder shared be hacked

Can password for folder shared be hacked? Because my friend ever say, there
is a sfotware can hack password folder shared. Is it true? If yes, how to
avoid from hacker? and What name program that can do it?
4 answers Last reply
More about password folder shared hacked

    Bpk. Adi Wira Kusuma wrote:
    > Can password for folder shared be hacked? Because my friend ever say, there
    > is a sfotware can hack password folder shared. Is it true? If yes, how to
    > avoid from hacker? and What name program that can do it?

    With physical access to the computer, the right software tools and
    enough time, any password can eventually be broken, yes. However, as
    Win2K does not have the capability to password-protect individual
    folders, you should probably direct your concerns and questions to the
    manufacturer of whatever 3rd-party encryption/security program you're using.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH
  2. The guy who asked this question was, I guess, looking for specific tools/methods. " Nothing is impossible in this world" could also have been another answer to the same , eh ??
  3. [resurrection of 6 year old threads leads to zombie Apocalypse. Do not do this unless you are adding good relevant info]
  4. This topic has been closed by CompTIA_rep

Hacker Microsoft Hacked Windows