Closed

Can password for folder shared be hacked

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 31, 2005 3:32:51 AM

Can password for folder shared be hacked? Because my friend ever say, there
is a sfotware can hack password folder shared. Is it true? If yes, how to
avoid from hacker? and What name program that can do it?
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 3:32:52 AM

Bpk. Adi Wira Kusuma wrote:
> Can password for folder shared be hacked? Because my friend ever say, there
> is a sfotware can hack password folder shared. Is it true? If yes, how to
> avoid from hacker? and What name program that can do it?

With physical access to the computer, the right software tools and
enough time, any password can eventually be broken, yes. However, as
Win2K does not have the capability to password-protect individual
folders, you should probably direct your concerns and questions to the
manufacturer of whatever 3rd-party encryption/security program you're using.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
June 15, 2011 12:30:36 PM

The guy who asked this question was, I guess, looking for specific tools/methods. " Nothing is impossible in this world" could also have been another answer to the same , eh ??
Related resources
June 15, 2011 5:34:44 PM

[resurrection of 6 year old threads leads to zombie Apocalypse. Do not do this unless you are adding good relevant info]
June 15, 2011 5:34:52 PM

This topic has been closed by CompTIA_rep
!