Making desktop icon read-only

Alexo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

I put an icon in the All Users-Desktop folder on my terminal server. I go to
the properties page for the icon and check the read-only box. The icon
disappears from my desktop several times a week. How can someone delete the
icon if it is read-only?
--
alexo

R-click the shortcut, Properties, Security, and set Deny as appropriate.