Can't see printer -- Help!

I just setup AD on WIN 2003 server -- in the process of converting from
workgroups to domain. I have a printer connected to the network via a printer
server (D-Link). I can't see it to install in in the AD. Any idea why I can't
see this printer?

This has been an ongoing issue. When I was running workgroups I couldn't
see the printer from the server either. I could however see it from client
strations within the workgroup. What's up? I'm sooooo confused. Thanks ! Any
advice will appreciated.

James

Can you ping and tracert the print server from the the computer?