Can Network Monitor be installed on W2K workstation?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

Can Network Monitor be installed on W2K workstation? There soesn't appear to
be any technical reason it couldn't but all the MSDN references I can find
refer to W2K Server.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about network monitor installed workstation
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

    Yes, it can be installed and will work.

    "Andrew Chalk" <achalk@XXXmagnacartasoftware.com> wrote in message news:eK#EnOhZFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > Can Network Monitor be installed on W2K workstation? There soesn't appear to
    > be any technical reason it couldn't but all the MSDN references I can find
    > refer to W2K Server.
    >
    > Thanks.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

    As addition : that mention in connection with Server only because that come
    with it
    Arkady
    "Pavel A." <pavel_a@NOwritemeNO.com> wrote in message
    > Yes, it can be installed and will work.
    >
    > "Andrew Chalk" <achalk@XXXmagnacartasoftware.com> wrote in message
    >> Can Network Monitor be installed on W2K workstation? There soesn't appear
    >> be any technical reason it couldn't but all the MSDN references I can
    >> find
    >> refer to W2K Server.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

Workstations Microsoft Monitors Windows