Can Network Monitor be installed on W2K workstation?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b C Monitor
May 31, 2005 6:05:03 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

Can Network Monitor be installed on W2K workstation? There soesn't appear to
be any technical reason it couldn't but all the MSDN references I can find
refer to W2K Server.

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 1, 2005 2:23:49 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

Yes, it can be installed and will work.

"Andrew Chalk" <achalk@XXXmagnacartasoftware.com> wrote in message news:eK#EnOhZFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Can Network Monitor be installed on W2K workstation? There soesn't appear to
> be any technical reason it couldn't but all the MSDN references I can find
> refer to W2K Server.
>
> Thanks.

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 1, 2005 6:24:33 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

As addition : that mention in connection with Server only because that come
with it
Arkady

!