installing windows 2000 with an ultrabay

I'm trying to install widows 2000 on my T22; and have 4 floppy disks to do so
with. So I followed the propts on the screen, and after the fourth disk it
asked me if I wanted to install it on my computer, I said yes, and
immediately a prompt came up saying win2000 couldn't find a cd-rom drive,
(since the floppy drive was in the bay) and that installation can't continue.

So how do I get around this problem?

amorrison96@yahoo.com

Boot from the CD-Rom.

--