installing windows 2000 with an ultrabay

I'm trying to install widows 2000 on my T22; and have 4 floppy disks to do so
with. So I followed the propts on the screen, and after the fourth disk it
asked me if I wanted to install it on my computer, I said yes, and
immediately a prompt came up saying win2000 couldn't find a cd-rom drive,
(since the floppy drive was in the bay) and that installation can't continue.

So how do I get around this problem?

amorrison96@yahoo.com
1 answer Last reply
More about installing windows 2000 ultrabay

    Boot from the CD-Rom.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "amorrison" wrote:
    | I'm trying to install widows 2000 on my T22; and have 4 floppy disks to do
    so
    | with. So I followed the propts on the screen, and after the fourth disk
    it
    | asked me if I wanted to install it on my computer, I said yes, and
    | immediately a prompt came up saying win2000 couldn't find a cd-rom drive,
    | (since the floppy drive was in the bay) and that installation can't
    continue.

    | So how do I get around this problem?
    |
    | amorrison96@yahoo.com

Floppy Disk Windows 2000 Windows