Zero hour maps??????

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

I need new maps for Zero Hour.....Where can i download these?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

http://cncden.com/
http://cnc.unleashed.ws

And yeah, you can get them at planetcnc too, but they have enough shills
around here already.

"comitato" <mocra@freemail.it> wrote in message
>I need new maps for Zero Hour.....Where can i download these?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

"comitato" <mocra@freemail.it> wrote in message
> I need new maps for Zero Hour.....Where can i download these?

Where else. but Planet CnC!

http://www.planetcnc.com/files/main/index.asp?category=generals&section=maps

be sure to read the paragraph and follow the link for "...the right folder"
:

Be aware that Zero Hour and Generals maps are completely separate. Due to
differences in textures and AI scripts, Generals maps do not work in Zero
Hour. Zero Hour maps, due to additional content in ZH, also do not work in
Generals. Make sure you download the correct kind of map, and make sure you
place it in the right folder.

see, i can be helpful, too.
--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat

"Ogle, Fred" <M3g4d37h@comcast.net> wrote in message
> http://cncden.com/
> http://cnc.unleashed.ws
>
> And yeah, you can get them at planetcnc too, but they have enough shills
> around here already.
>
> "comitato" <mocra@freemail.it> wrote in message
> >I need new maps for Zero Hour.....Where can i download these?

are you following me around?

and i am no shill for anyone, just know a very useful site.
and since you mentioned them, i will visit the others and add them to my
list

--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

"Ogle, Fred" <M3g4d37h@comcast.net> wrote in message
> http://cncden.com/
> http://cnc.unleashed.ws
>
> And yeah, you can get them at planetcnc too, but they have enough shills
> around here already.
>
> "comitato" <mocra@freemail.it> wrote in message
> >I need new maps for Zero Hour.....Where can i download these?

CnC den

awesome site, very nice looking. great comics. gonna be visiting that site
for a while

cnc.unleashed.ws

another great looking site. love the visuals. gonna setup camp there next

--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat