Best webcam yet AGAIN

I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a very
good web cam.
I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and low-light
capable.

Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or discussions or
data regarding this?

Thank you.
4 answers Last reply
More about best webcam again

    noone wrote:
    > I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a
    > very good web cam.
    > I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and
    > low-light capable.
    >
    > Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or
    > discussions or data regarding this?
    >
    > Thank you.

    There's a Gaggle on Google.

    >I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a very
    >good web cam.
    >I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and low-light
    >capable.

    Logitech Quickcam Zoom "refresh" or Creative WebCam NX Pro.

    >Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or discussions or
    >data regarding this?

    http://www.lesnumeriques.com/article-56.html

    Hi !

    Do you want a network camera that can be used without a pc or a camera for
    your pc (for video-conference) ?

    Greetings

    Tobias
    "noone" <noneavailable@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a very
    > good web cam.
    > I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and
    > low-light
    > capable.
    >
    > Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or discussions
    > or
    > data regarding this?
    >
    > Thank you.

    For use with a pc.

    Thanks

    "Tobias K" <ng.answer@only.com> wrote in message
    > Hi !
    >
    > Do you want a network camera that can be used without a pc or a camera for
    > your pc (for video-conference) ?
    >
    > Greetings
    >
    > Tobias
    > "noone" <noneavailable@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a very
    > > good web cam.
    > > I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and
    > > low-light
    > > capable.
    > >
    > > Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or
    discussions
    > > or
    > > data regarding this?
    > >
    > > Thank you.