Best webcam yet AGAIN

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
July 28, 2005 1:35:39 AM

I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a very
good web cam.
I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and low-light
capable.

Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or discussions or
data regarding this?

Thank you.

More about : webcam

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 8:28:56 PM

noone wrote:
> I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a
> very good web cam.
> I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and
> low-light capable.
>
> Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or
> discussions or data regarding this?
>
> Thank you.

There's a Gaggle on Google.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 2:41:30 AM

>I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a very
>good web cam.
>I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and low-light
>capable.

Logitech Quickcam Zoom "refresh" or Creative WebCam NX Pro.

>Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or discussions or
>data regarding this?

http://www.lesnumeriques.com/article-56.html
August 3, 2005 8:17:20 PM

Hi !

Do you want a network camera that can be used without a pc or a camera for
your pc (for video-conference) ?

Greetings

Tobias
"noone" <noneavailable@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I am sure that this has been beaten to death but I am looking for a very
> good web cam.
> I need at least 30 frames per second and very good resolution and
> low-light
> capable.
>
> Could some kind soul direct me to where I can find reviews or discussions
> or
> data regarding this?
>
> Thank you.

August 5, 2005 1:48:07 AM