unable to copy & paste

Hi all, I have one big problem with my notebook.
I can't do copy and paste operation with file. if I open Clipbrd.exe, I
see desktop image that continuosly update the clipboard.
If I open word and I do "paste", Windows pastes what i see actually on
ther screen.It's unbelievable :D
I tried to uninstall XP service pack 2 but the problem persists.
Any help would be very appreciate.

Bye,

Alex
2 answers Last reply
More about unable copy paste

    It sounds like you're having a problem with Windows XP. This newsgroup addresses
    issues with the Windows 2000 operating systems. You would be better served by
    posting your question in a Windows XP newsgroup.

    "alex" <selvone@tin.it> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I have one big problem with my notebook.
    > I can't do copy and paste operation with file. if I open Clipbrd.exe, I
    > see desktop image that continuosly update the clipboard.
    > If I open word and I do "paste", Windows pastes what i see actually on
    > ther screen.It's unbelievable :D
    > I tried to uninstall XP service pack 2 but the problem persists.
    > Any help would be very appreciate.
    >
    > Bye,
    >
    > Alex

    Either your PRINTSCRN button is stuck, or the keyboard driver is NOT
    compatible with SP2. Contact tech support for your notebook.

    alex wrote:

    > Hi all, I have one big problem with my notebook.
    > I can't do copy and paste operation with file. if I open Clipbrd.exe, I
    > see desktop image that continuosly update the clipboard.
    > If I open word and I do "paste", Windows pastes what i see actually on
    > ther screen.It's unbelievable :D
    > I tried to uninstall XP service pack 2 but the problem persists.
    > Any help would be very appreciate.
    >
    > Bye,
    >
    > Alex

Microsoft Windows