World Challenge update #4

Haunted Woods
Cool Negg

:oO my oh my! I have been lucky so far...

get the water bucket, I'm on FI-YAH

If you get sick of my updates, just say so. :oP

;o)
5 answers Last reply
More about world challenge update

    I'll trade you... I have a codestone ROFL.
    Nah, keep it up Moo, it gives me hope to try again.

    "moofenki" <dblodgett@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Haunted Woods
    > Cool Negg
    >
    > :oO my oh my! I have been lucky so far...
    >
    > get the water bucket, I'm on FI-YAH
    >
    > If you get sick of my updates, just say so. :oP
    >
    > ;o)

    :o)

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > I'll trade you... I have a codestone ROFL.
    > Nah, keep it up Moo, it gives me hope to try again.

    I think it is interesting... It makes me jealous because I'm not really
    great at any games. Every time I check the average scores on the games I
    think I'm good at, I find out that I really don't stand a chance =(

    mjoann

    I was about to say that I never get anything big, but then I remember all
    the petpet paint brushes and nerkmids and the draik trans potion that I have
    received through random events, and the high value coins I restock, and that
    Blue Picnic Hamper, which may (or may not) be worth 800k... so maybe I do
    better than I think. But I can honestly say I have never received a paint
    brush from the fruit machine, or a JP from Buried Treasure, Pawkeet Slots or
    Strength Game.

    Update #5
    Split Paint Brush
    another hosing, but I didn't pay as much for the map, so it wasn't that bad.

    I keep thinking I am going to see a codestone :oO

    moofenki wrote:
    > I was about to say that I never get anything big, but then I remember all
    > the petpet paint brushes and nerkmids and the draik trans potion that I have
    > received through random events, and the high value coins I restock, and that
    > Blue Picnic Hamper, which may (or may not) be worth 800k... so maybe I do
    > better than I think. But I can honestly say I have never received a paint
    > brush from the fruit machine, or a JP from Buried Treasure, Pawkeet Slots or
    > Strength Game.
    >
    > Update #5
    > Split Paint Brush
    > another hosing, but I didn't pay as much for the map, so it wasn't that bad.
    >
    > I keep thinking I am going to see a codestone :oO
    >

    > "mjoann" <xtcmusicfan@netscape.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>bodcat1 wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'll trade you... I have a codestone ROFL.
    >>>Nah, keep it up Moo, it gives me hope to try again.
    >>
    >>I think it is interesting... It makes me jealous because I'm not really
    >>great at any games. Every time I check the average scores on the games I
    >>think I'm good at, I find out that I really don't stand a chance =(
    >>
    >>mjoann

    are you buying all pieces of a map? I am thinking of buying pieces for
    the lab map.........

    Henny

Games Video Games