All in one pc

Is Tom's Hardware going to review Cybernet Computers? im interested in seeing a review for the H5 unit: any one know the difference in CPUs? :bounce:
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. All in one computer look to be a growing area of the pc market in the near future. I know that we have been working to bring a number of these PCs to our resellers and system builders. The idea is that they will be able to offer these All in One computer as a customizable option to fit their customer's needs. So there are options on hard drives, processors, optical drives, RAM and even touch screens. I am not familiar with options are out there but I expect to see a lot more All in Ones on the market.

Christian Wood
    Intel Enthusiast Team
  2. I'm interested the Cybernet systems because of there customization options. As seen on there customize page when creating a quote. I'm liking the i7 processor with 1GB AMD GPU, what are your thoughts on the the GPU in the H5 systems? Do you know of any other AIOs with those specs?
  3. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Site Feedback by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Future Article Ideas Computers Tom's Hardware CPUs