Sign in with
Your question

All in one pc

Last response: in Site Feedback
December 5, 2011 5:40:33 PM

Is Tom's Hardware going to review Cybernet Computers? im interested in seeing a review for the H5 unit: any one know the difference in CPUs? :bounce: 

More about : question

a c 190 à CPUs
December 5, 2011 6:23:24 PM

All in one computer look to be a growing area of the pc market in the near future. I know that we have been working to bring a number of these PCs to our resellers and system builders. The idea is that they will be able to offer these All in One computer as a customizable option to fit their customer's needs. So there are options on hard drives, processors, optical drives, RAM and even touch screens. I am not familiar with options are out there but I expect to see a lot more All in Ones on the market.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team
m
l
December 5, 2011 7:03:36 PM

I'm interested the Cybernet systems because of there customization options. As seen on there customize page when creating a quote. I'm liking the i7 processor with 1GB AMD GPU, what are your thoughts on the the GPU in the H5 systems? Do you know of any other AIOs with those specs?
m
l
a b à CPUs
December 5, 2011 7:13:39 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Site Feedback by Mousemonkey
m
l
!