MBSA - msxml 2.6 SP3 and msxml 3.0 SP5

Running Windows 2000 SP4 and it has msxml 2.6 SP1 installed. Microsoft
Baseline Security Analyzer recommends installing msxml 2.6 SP3 but I can't
find it from any searches of Microsoft sites including download center and
Windows Update catalogue.

Also I have some servers (Win2000 SP4) with msxml 3.0 SP3 installed and the
SP5 install appears to go ok, but MBSA still reports that it's required. It
installs ok on other servers and MBSA reports correctly.

Any ideas on either issue?

http://blogger.xs4all.nl/zanstra/archive/2004/09/27/msxml26sp3available.aspx

--
George Hester