CTRL ALT DEL changes background image

When the user enters this key combination he gets the usual logon
infiormation dialog window with buttons for task mgr, shutdown etc... But
the Background image changes and displays a document that appears to be a
word or pdf file. He does not know how this was changed. Does anyone know
how to reset this or the reg key to change? I ran ms antispyware and it
found and cleaned several instances of 3 different spyware infections.
Thanks...

Turn OFF Active Desktop(r-click Desktop) and then edit/correct the
"background" image.

APT SA wrote:
> When the user enters this key combination he gets the usual logon
> infiormation dialog window with buttons for task mgr, shutdown etc... But
> the Background image changes and displays a document that appears to be a
> word or pdf file. He does not know how this was changed. Does anyone know
> how to reset this or the reg key to change? I ran ms antispyware and it
> found and cleaned several instances of 3 different spyware infections.
> Thanks...

Thanks for you suggestion but this only seemed to change the Desktop
background. The problem only occurrs when pressing CTRL ALT DEL to bring up
the logon information screen. Once the user presses esc or cancel and is
brought back to logged in desktop the correct background is restored. We
found the file that it was reffering to and removed it. Now it only brings up
black screen when pressing this key combo. I guess this is better than what
he was getting but I was hoping there was a MS ghuru that might know where in
the registry to look to change this back to normal behavior.