Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hey everyone

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 5:11:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I haven't been on for a while. I am not using Mozilla Thunderbird for
newsgroups.I can't get rid of posts! Anyways, did anyone find out my
username for Neopets. It is NOT diep. What's been going on around here? Any
exciting news. I would like to have the complete list of Neopets plushies
obtainable from the daily giveaway because I am considering starting a
gallery section.

More about : hey

September 2, 2005 7:00:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

<diepNOSPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:MbYRe.61209$Hk.46545@pd7tw1no...
>I haven't been on for a while. I am not using Mozilla Thunderbird for
>newsgroups.I can't get rid of posts! Anyways, did anyone find out my
>username for Neopets. It is NOT diep. What's been going on around here? Any
>exciting news. I would like to have the complete list of Neopets plushies
>obtainable from the daily giveaway because I am considering starting a
>gallery section.

Not sure of the accuarcy, but found a list for you.

July 8, 2005
350 + Yellow Kacheek Plushie

July 9, 2005
500NP + Red Blumaroo Plushie

July 10, 2005
250NP + Cloud Ixi Plushie

July 11, 2005
150NP

July 12, 2005
700NP + Green Koi Plushie

July 13, 2005
542NP + Yellow Wocky Plushie

July 14, 2005
413NP + Purple Scorchio Plushie

July 15, 2005
274NP + Blue Techo Plushie

July 16, 2005
213NP + Blue Lupe Plushie

July 17, 2005
542NP + Green Chomby Plushie

July 18, 2005
430NP + Blue Shoyru Plushie

July 19, 2005
350NP + Yellow Uni Plushie

July 20, 2005
701NP + Yellow Aisha Plushie

July 21, 2005
311NP + Green Jubjub Plushie

July 22, 2005
499NP + Blue Grundo Plushie

July 23, 2005
502NP + Red Lupe Plushie

July 24, 2005
303NP + Blue Wocky Plushie

July 25, 2005
300NP + Yellow Moehog Plushie

August 4, 2005
226NP + Starry Paint Brush Plushie

Also found these;

June 13th, 2004
You find a Blue Wocky Plushie

June 8th, 2004
You find a Yellow Uni Plushie

June 7th, 2004
You find a Blue Shoyru Plushie

June 6th, 2004
You find a Green Chomby Plushie

June 5th, 2004
You find a Blue Lupe Plushie

June 4th, 2004
You find a Blue Techo Plushie

June 3rd, 2004
You find a Purple Scorchio Plushie

June 2nd, 2004
You find a Yellow Wocky Plushie

June 1st, 2004
You find a Purple Moehog Plushie

Hope it helps!
~Sioux
September 2, 2005 7:09:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Oops! Left some out ... revised it.

"Sioux" <quinsioux@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o 5ednZ_Mof4fVoXeRVn-sg@comcast.com...
>
> <diepNOSPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:MbYRe.61209$Hk.46545@pd7tw1no...
>>I haven't been on for a while. I am not using Mozilla Thunderbird for
>>newsgroups.I can't get rid of posts! Anyways, did anyone find out my
>>username for Neopets. It is NOT diep. What's been going on around here?
>>Any exciting news. I would like to have the complete list of Neopets
>>plushies obtainable from the daily giveaway because I am considering
>>starting a gallery section.
>
> Not sure of the accuarcy, but found a list for you.
>
> July 8, 2005
> 350 + Yellow Kacheek Plushie
>
> July 9, 2005
> 500NP + Red Blumaroo Plushie
>
> July 10, 2005
> 250NP + Cloud Ixi Plushie
>
> July 11, 2005
> 150NP
>
> July 12, 2005
> 700NP + Green Koi Plushie
>
> July 13, 2005
> 542NP + Yellow Wocky Plushie
>
> July 14, 2005
> 413NP + Purple Scorchio Plushie
>
> July 15, 2005
> 274NP + Blue Techo Plushie
>
> July 16, 2005
> 213NP + Blue Lupe Plushie
>
> July 17, 2005
> 542NP + Green Chomby Plushie
>
> July 18, 2005
> 430NP + Blue Shoyru Plushie
>
> July 19, 2005
> 350NP + Yellow Uni Plushie
>
> July 20, 2005
> 701NP + Yellow Aisha Plushie
>
> July 21, 2005
> 311NP + Green Jubjub Plushie
>
> July 22, 2005
> 499NP + Blue Grundo Plushie
>
> July 23, 2005
> 502NP + Red Lupe Plushie
>
> July 24, 2005
> 303NP + Blue Wocky Plushie
>
> July 25, 2005
> 300NP + Yellow Moehog Plushie

July 26, 2005
221NP + Starry Paint Brush Plushie

July 27, 2005
322NP + Green Blumaroo Plushie

July 28, 2005
325NP + Glow In The Dark Eyrie Plushie

July 29, 2005
211NP + Red Ixi Plushie

July 30, 2005
256NP + Yellow Scorchio Plushie

July 31, 2005
450NP + Red Chomby Plushie

August 1, 2005
213NP + Blue Uni Plushie

August 2, 2005
300NP + Yellow Jubjub Plushie

August 3, 2005
400NP | Green Grundo Plushie

>
> August 4, 2005
> 226NP + Starry Paint Brush Plushie
>
> Also found these;
>
> June 13th, 2004
> You find a Blue Wocky Plushie
>
> June 8th, 2004
> You find a Yellow Uni Plushie
>
> June 7th, 2004
> You find a Blue Shoyru Plushie
>
> June 6th, 2004
> You find a Green Chomby Plushie
>
> June 5th, 2004
> You find a Blue Lupe Plushie
>
> June 4th, 2004
> You find a Blue Techo Plushie
>
> June 3rd, 2004
> You find a Purple Scorchio Plushie
>
> June 2nd, 2004
> You find a Yellow Wocky Plushie
>
> June 1st, 2004
> You find a Purple Moehog Plushie
>
> Hope it helps!
> ~Sioux
>
!