Logitech Quickcam Zoom - No colour!

I've just installed a Logitech Quickcam Zoom, but i can not get it to
display a colour picture.

I've installed the drivers again, still no luck. The other driver settings
e.g. flip horizontal all work correctly, but turning the "black and white"
setting on or off makes no difference. The picture remains black and white.

Can anyone provide a solution?

Jon
4 answers Last reply
More about logitech quickcam zoom colour

    On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:27:38 +0100, "Jon's News"
    <Jonathan@Flower41.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >I've just installed a Logitech Quickcam Zoom, but i can not get it to
    >display a colour picture.
    >
    >I've installed the drivers again, still no luck. The other driver settings
    >e.g. flip horizontal all work correctly, but turning the "black and white"
    >setting on or off makes no difference. The picture remains black and white.
    >
    >Can anyone provide a solution?

    You may want to check in the cam setup and try the RGB capture
    format.

    I also have the same problem. Did you find a soloution?

    -Orion

    orionll95@gmail.com wrote:
    > I also have the same problem. Did you find a soloution?
    >
    > -Orion

    My Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 also having the same problem when I
    recorded video but taking a picture is no problem.

    I am looking for help here, please help me.

    Gabri wrote:
    > orionll95@gmail.com wrote:
    > > I also have the same problem. Did you find a soloution?
    > >
    > > -Orion
    >
    > My Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 also having the same problem when I
    > recorded video but taking a picture is no problem.
    >
    > I am looking for help here, please help me.

    I found the root cause of my problem. After I updated the driver of
    Intel(R) Chipset my QuickCam Pro 4000 works very well.

Webcams Quickcam Zoom Logitech Peripherals