Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Logitech Quickcam Zoom - No colour!

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 9:27:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

I've just installed a Logitech Quickcam Zoom, but i can not get it to
display a colour picture.

I've installed the drivers again, still no luck. The other driver settings
e.g. flip horizontal all work correctly, but turning the "black and white"
setting on or off makes no difference. The picture remains black and white.

Can anyone provide a solution?

Jon
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 9:27:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:27:38 +0100, "Jon's News"
<Jonathan@Flower41.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I've just installed a Logitech Quickcam Zoom, but i can not get it to
>display a colour picture.
>
>I've installed the drivers again, still no luck. The other driver settings
>e.g. flip horizontal all work correctly, but turning the "black and white"
>setting on or off makes no difference. The picture remains black and white.
>
>Can anyone provide a solution?

You may want to check in the cam setup and try the RGB capture
format.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 1:05:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

I also have the same problem. Did you find a soloution?

-Orion
Related resources
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 12:57:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

orionll95@gmail.com wrote:
> I also have the same problem. Did you find a soloution?
>
> -Orion

My Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 also having the same problem when I
recorded video but taking a picture is no problem.

I am looking for help here, please help me.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 7:45:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

Gabri wrote:
> orionll95@gmail.com wrote:
> > I also have the same problem. Did you find a soloution?
> >
> > -Orion
>
> My Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 also having the same problem when I
> recorded video but taking a picture is no problem.
>
> I am looking for help here, please help me.

I found the root cause of my problem. After I updated the driver of
Intel(R) Chipset my QuickCam Pro 4000 works very well.
!