program error when I try to run w2k explorer and internet ..

Can anyone help? I am having problems with my window 2000 when I try to open
the explorer or internet explorer. Everything else seems to be working. I
have try to reinstall windows, updated w2K sp and updated and installed ie,
have run anti-adware/spyware software. and the new beta version from ms.
Still not working and reboot my desktop as they go down. All my programs run
fine except the window 2k pro and ie.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hi,
Do you get any error messages or event logs when attempting to open explorer
or IE? Does the same thing happens in Safe Mode? This information may be
helpful in solving the issue.