World Challenges

Can anyone explain them to me?
I tried once but I was too confused.
Also, is this newsgroup getting inactive or what? There aren't any new
posts!

Nah, it was slow when I was gone <grin> but I am back

WC - put all 20 pieces together to get 2000 NP and a prize - can do each map
only once

there are 12 diff maps, so 240 times 20-25k is :eek:O wow!! over 5 million NP

<diepNOSPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:tK3Se.358933$s54.8840@pd7tw2no...
> Can anyone explain them to me?
> I tried once but I was too confused.
> Also, is this newsgroup getting inactive or what? There aren't any new
> posts!

???
where did the 240 times 20-25K come from?

12 maps times 2000 is 24,000, right?

I'm confused!

"moofenki" <dblodgett@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Nah, it was slow when I was gone <grin> but I am back
>
> WC - put all 20 pieces together to get 2000 NP and a prize - can do each map
> only once
>
> there are 12 diff maps, so 240 times 20-25k is :eek:O wow!! over 5 million NP
>

> <diepNOSPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:tK3Se.358933$s54.8840@pd7tw2no...
>> Can anyone explain them to me?
>> I tried once but I was too confused.
>> Also, is this newsgroup getting inactive or what? There aren't any new
>> posts!

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

[diepNOSPAM@shaw.ca] said
> Can anyone explain them to me?
> I tried once but I was too confused.

In a nutshell - First you must sign up for the hour.

Then you play then you send your score and then your score is
automatically matched against the score of one of the other peeps who
has done the same and you get a point if you have the higher score, lose
one if you have the lower score. Rinse and repeat at least another two
times.

The people (number variable depending on the number of participants)
with the most points, subject to there being 5 or more participants, win
a map piece, as does the person with the highest individual score.

> Also, is this newsgroup getting inactive or what? There aren't any new
> posts!

It's definitely "what". :)

To buy the pieces, Moo means

"Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> ???
> where did the 240 times 20-25K come from?
>
> 12 maps times 2000 is 24,000, right?
>
> I'm confused!
>

> "moofenki" <dblodgett@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Nah, it was slow when I was gone <grin> but I am back
>>
>> WC - put all 20 pieces together to get 2000 NP and a prize - can do each
>> map
>> only once
>>
>> there are 12 diff maps, so 240 times 20-25k is :eek:O wow!! over 5 million
>> NP
>>

>> <diepNOSPAM@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> Can anyone explain them to me?
>>> I tried once but I was too confused.
>>> Also, is this newsgroup getting inactive or what? There aren't any new
>>> posts!

aHHHHHH, thank you!
On second thought, I thought it was what you could get if you sold the pieces
individually. These map pieces and world challenges ~ I know nothing about
them. It's all foreign to me.
;~)