Illusen ~ woo hoo

Finally! After several attempts, I finally made it up to Quest#35 and got the
Honey Potion. I was sure it would be for an unbuyable item, and at first, it
looked like it was, but I found one and bought it. Now, there's some good
times. LOL...

WTG what did you have to buy? I always try to help people on their
quests - I failed at I34 when I needed to get an 800k item

"Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> Finally! After several attempts, I finally made it up to Quest#35 and got
the
> Honey Potion. I was sure it would be for an unbuyable item, and at first,
it
> looked like it was, but I found one and bought it. Now, there's some good
> times. LOL...

It was an Erisim T-Shirt (super rare); most were at least 100K in the shop wiz,
but luckily, there was one for 15K and one for 18k, so I bought them both!

It's difficult to help with quests for Illusen and Jhudorah because you only
have 16 minutes to get the item.