  • Video
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 1, 2005 10:42:22 AM

I work for a medium size international firm. We seek for video
conference solution, which will enable as to work simultaneously with a
couple of web-cams. Tried the Active Webcam, but it demands a very wide
bandwidth. What other solution might suit my needs?

TIA,

Sea#

More about : video conference

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 1:51:48 PM

ronenkf@zahav.net.il wrote:
> I work for a medium size international firm. We seek for video
> conference solution, which will enable as to work simultaneously with a
> couple of web-cams. Tried the Active Webcam, but it demands a very wide
> bandwidth. What other solution might suit my needs?

see this list :
http://www.cedhart.ch/english/soft.htm
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 1:25:47 AM

You might want to try Sightspeed. It is a peer-to-peer solution and is quite
fast. I use to conference with business partners and it works quite well. It
has different speed settings for the types of bandwidth that you and your
partners might have. It is a pay-to-play solution and costs $50 per year
for one-on-one conferencing and $150 per year for up to four partners in a
conference.

They have a free trial so you can check it out. Go to www.sightspeed.com.

Phil

!