Video conference S/W

I work for a medium size international firm. We seek for video
conference solution, which will enable as to work simultaneously with a
couple of web-cams. Tried the Active Webcam, but it demands a very wide
bandwidth. What other solution might suit my needs?

TIA,

Sea#
2 answers Last reply
More about video conference

    ronenkf@zahav.net.il wrote:
    > I work for a medium size international firm. We seek for video
    > conference solution, which will enable as to work simultaneously with a
    > couple of web-cams. Tried the Active Webcam, but it demands a very wide
    > bandwidth. What other solution might suit my needs?

    see this list :
    http://www.cedhart.ch/english/soft.htm

    You might want to try Sightspeed. It is a peer-to-peer solution and is quite
    fast. I use to conference with business partners and it works quite well. It
    has different speed settings for the types of bandwidth that you and your
    partners might have. It is a pay-to-play solution and costs $50 per year
    for one-on-one conferencing and $150 per year for up to four partners in a
    conference.

    They have a free trial so you can check it out. Go to www.sightspeed.com.

    Phil

    <ronenkf@zahav.net.il> wrote in message
    >I work for a medium size international firm. We seek for video
    > conference solution, which will enable as to work simultaneously with a
    > couple of web-cams. Tried the Active Webcam, but it demands a very wide
    > bandwidth. What other solution might suit my needs?
    >

    > TIA,
    >
    > Sea#

Webcams Bandwidth Video Peripherals