Share a scanner?

Is it possible to network share a scanner that's already been
installed?

I have a HP scanjet 3570c. I'd like to share it over my wireless
network so that all the computer on it can make use of it. Is this
possible?

Gwen

dl

I believe I read about a software solution for sharing a scanner, suggest
you google.
It was a pay for solution, dont know how good.