Replicate files from 1 system to another?

I have a production Coldfusion server with all my files on it, and a testing
server as well.

How can I set up the production to replicate all the files on a hard drive
over to the testing server on a regular basis, like once per day,
automatically??

Thanks,
Steve

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 20:57:16 -0600, "Steve Grosz"
<boise_bound@hotmail.com> wrote in microsoft.public.win2000.general:

>I have a production Coldfusion server with all my files on it, and a testing
>server as well.
>
>How can I set up the production to replicate all the files on a hard drive
>over to the testing server on a regular basis, like once per day,
>automatically??

Schedule a job which runs ROBOCOPY (NT Resourcekit).