Lab ray results for August 2005

On August 19 I collected all the Secret Laboratory Map pieces and began
experiments on newly created lab rat "Gunnersaurus369LR. He started as a
red moehog and became a green nimmo after 2 days. 2 days after that he
became a she. There were 2 days that nothing changed. Strength increased 2
points. Defense dropped 5 points. Movement dropped 5 points. Hit points
increased 5 points.

Overall there were there were 7 events that dropped points and 3 events that
gained points. There was a net loss of 4 points.

I'll try to update this monthly, but I can't promise.
--
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
-Bertrand Russell

>On August 19 I collected all the Secret Laboratory Map pieces and began
>experiments on newly created lab rat "Gunnersaurus369LR. He started as
>red moehog and became a green nimmo after 2 days. 2 days after that he
>became a she. There were 2 days that nothing changed. Strength
increased
>2
>points. Defense dropped 5 points. Movement dropped 5 points. Hit
points
>increased 5 points.
>
>Overall there were there were 7 events that dropped points and 3 events
>that
>gained points. There was a net loss of 4 points.
>
>I'll try to update this monthly, but I can't promise.

Interesting... And now I'm wondering, how many people are tracking their
pets Lab Ray progress? I have a website for my lab rats, showing what
happens each day and a before/after graph.
(http://www.neopets.com/~Cannon_Fodder_2005 if anyone is interested,
although it might be still down.)

-Lois

I don't really keep track of lab, but I know that I used to lose 2 levels
all the time - 7 times in a 10 day stretch, actually. I also know I have
been about 10-12 different species and 20 or so different colors.

I sorta keep track of kitchen quests and I generally get a couple stats
added per day. I had to get rid of my other pets to ensure my main pet got
the stats added. As soon as the petpets got their 99 day avatars - they
were out the door. Today I got 2 STR (makes up for 2 lost at lab) 1
movement (useless, IMO), 1 HP and 1 LVL. So after all items I got are sold,
it cost me about 47k to get those stats. Usually I get 2 stats, and it
ranges about the same cost per day. I try not to spend more than 10k per
quest.

I started training again July 10th My goal is the 200 boosts for STR and
DEF. Since then, I have gained:
49 levels
56 hit points
21 str
36 def
30 movement
184 intell

Gotta work on that STR number :eek:P Once I get to my goal, I will continue my
Def of Neopia trophy hunt :eek:)

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >On August 19 I collected all the Secret Laboratory Map pieces and began
> >experiments on newly created lab rat "Gunnersaurus369LR. He started as
> >red moehog and became a green nimmo after 2 days. 2 days after that he
> >became a she. There were 2 days that nothing changed. Strength
> increased
> >2
> >points. Defense dropped 5 points. Movement dropped 5 points. Hit
> points
> >increased 5 points.
> >
> >Overall there were there were 7 events that dropped points and 3 events
> >that
> >gained points. There was a net loss of 4 points.
> >
> >I'll try to update this monthly, but I can't promise.
>
> Interesting... And now I'm wondering, how many people are tracking their
> pets Lab Ray progress? I have a website for my lab rats, showing what
> happens each day and a before/after graph.
> (http://www.neopets.com/~Cannon_Fodder_2005 if anyone is interested,
> although it might be still down.)
>
> -Lois

I finally got around to looking and it is up. Looks good. I've had no
change 3 of the last 4 days. BAH. The one change was colour from split
to cloud. Much better.

If this project stays this boring, I might have to switch to pound pet
improvement.

I do not remember ever having a "no change" lab ray result. What a rip if
that's what you get. Almost as bad as me losing 2 levels every other day,
or going back to level 1.