Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

1 Sony + 1 Panasonic Cam - Access via Internet !?

Tags:
  • Webcams
  • Connection
  • Internet
  • Internet Service Providers
  • Panasonic
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 1:58:43 AM

Hi !

I have installed a Panasonic BL-C10 Webcam that is accessible via internet.
To get access i connect via dyndns with the ip adress of my isp. The camera
answers ...

Now i want to connect a second cam to the same network and need it
accessible via internet too. This time it shall be a Sony snc-m3.

Now my question: How can i get access via internet to both cams ? Remember,
i have just 1 connection to the internet.

What can i do ? Is this somehow possible ?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

Tobias K

More about : sony panasonic cam access internet

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 12:03:22 AM

> Now i want to connect a second cam to the same network and need it
> accessible via internet too. This time it shall be a Sony snc-m3.
>
> Now my question: How can i get access via internet to both cams ? Remember,
> i have just 1 connection to the internet.
>
> What can i do ? Is this somehow possible ?

Configure one of the cams to use a different port.
e.g. the Panasonic on the (default) port 80, the Sony on port 8080.
Access it like this:
http://your.dyn.ip:8080/

--
LogiSphere - Webcam software for Windows
http://logisphere.seiz.ch