Today Font Color

March 28, 2005 2:00:09 PM

I know this question gets asked frequently, but I was stupid enough NOT to
write down the answer.

What is the registry entry for changing the color of the Today screen font?
PPC2003 4.20.0 (13252).

Thanks,
Will

More about : today font color

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 10:23:14 PM

"Will T" <unknown@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:o onEXb6MFHA.1104@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| I know this question gets asked frequently, but I was stupid enough
NOT to
| write down the answer.
|
| What is the registry entry for changing the color of the Today screen
font?
| PPC2003 4.20.0 (13252).
|
| Thanks,
| Will

If you don't get an answer posted you can look through the newsgroup
archives for it.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 11:42:35 PM

Hi

This key does it...
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft \Color", "39" (REG_BINARY), The data "00 00 00
00" will change the color to black.
--

Regards,
Allan Boegild Pedersen

"Will T" <unknown@nowhere.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:o onEXb6MFHA.1104@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>I know this question gets asked frequently, but I was stupid enough NOT to
> write down the answer.
>
> What is the registry entry for changing the color of the Today screen
> font?
> PPC2003 4.20.0 (13252).
>
> Thanks,
> Will

March 28, 2005 11:42:36 PM

That changed my Start Menu text very nicely, thank you. Do you know which
key controls the Today screen?

"Allan Boegild Pedersen" <abp@Removethis.mail.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> This key does it...
> "HKLM\Software\Microsoft \Color", "39" (REG_BINARY), The data "00 00 00
> 00" will change the color to black.
> --
>
> Regards,
> Allan Boegild Pedersen
>
> "Will T" <unknown@nowhere.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:o onEXb6MFHA.1104@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> >I know this question gets asked frequently, but I was stupid enough NOT
> > write down the answer.
> >
> > What is the registry entry for changing the color of the Today screen
> > font?
> > PPC2003 4.20.0 (13252).
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Will

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:19:44 AM

Hi

Sorry my mistake.. this software can do the trick for you..

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content_mobile.asp?contentid=...
--

> That changed my Start Menu text very nicely, thank you. Do you know which
> key controls the Today screen?
>

> "Allan Boegild Pedersen" <abp@Removethis.mail.dk> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> This key does it...
>> "HKLM\Software\Microsoft \Color", "39" (REG_BINARY), The data "00 00 00
>> 00" will change the color to black.
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>> Allan Boegild Pedersen
>>
>> "Will T" <unknown@nowhere.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>> news:o onEXb6MFHA.1104@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> >I know this question gets asked frequently, but I was stupid enough NOT
>> > write down the answer.
>> >
>> > What is the registry entry for changing the color of the Today screen
>> > font?
>> > PPC2003 4.20.0 (13252).
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Will