  • Software
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 4, 2005 12:52:18 PM

When I download the trial version of AVG 7 it says "Some installation files
are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation."
This is from the AVG website! So there must be something wrong with my
computer. Suggestions? I just installed a fresh copy of Win2k pro and got
all the updates but I wasn't using any antivirus software for a while.

Extracting license_cz.txt

Extracting license_fr.txt

Extracting license_ge.txt

Extracting license_pb.txt

Extracting license_pl.txt

Extracting license_sc.txt

Extracting license_sk.txt

Extracting license_sp.txt

Extracting license_us.txt

Extracting readme_cz.txt

Extracting readme_fr.txt

Extracting readme_ge.txt

Extracting readme_pb.txt

Extracting readme_pl.txt

Extracting readme_sc.txt

Extracting readme_sk.txt

Extracting readme_sp.txt

Extracting readme_us.txt

Extracting avgsetup.exe

Extracting sporder.dll

Extracting files.dat

CRC failed in files.dat

Extracting setup.dat

Extracting setup.lns

Extracting setuppl.lns

Extracting setupsc.lns

CRC failed in setupsc.lns

Extracting setupsp.lns

More about : download anti virus software

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 12:52:19 PM

Bubba wrote:

>When I download the trial version of AVG 7

Get AVAST! It is very good, very free of troubles, and very free.

--
A sufficiently advanced computer network protective attitude is indistinguishable from paranoia.
June 4, 2005 2:00:38 PM

"Bubba" <respondtogroup@here.com> wrote in message
> When I download the trial version of AVG 7 it says "Some installation
> files
> are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation."
> This is from the AVG website! So there must be something wrong with my
> computer. Suggestions? I just installed a fresh copy of Win2k pro and
> got
> all the updates but I wasn't using any antivirus software for a while.

just download it again.
the file is just corrupt...prob. not a comp. problem