Can't download anti-virus software

When I download the trial version of AVG 7 it says "Some installation files
are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation."
This is from the AVG website! So there must be something wrong with my
computer. Suggestions? I just installed a fresh copy of Win2k pro and got
all the updates but I wasn't using any antivirus software for a while.

Extracting license_cz.txt

Extracting license_fr.txt

Extracting license_ge.txt

Extracting license_pb.txt

Extracting license_pl.txt

Extracting license_sc.txt

Extracting license_sk.txt

Extracting license_sp.txt

Extracting license_us.txt

Extracting readme_cz.txt

Extracting readme_fr.txt

Extracting readme_ge.txt

Extracting readme_pb.txt

Extracting readme_pl.txt

Extracting readme_sc.txt

Extracting readme_sk.txt

Extracting readme_sp.txt

Extracting readme_us.txt

Extracting avgsetup.exe

Extracting sporder.dll

Extracting files.dat

CRC failed in files.dat

Extracting setup.dat

Extracting setup.lns

Extracting setuppl.lns

Extracting setupsc.lns

CRC failed in setupsc.lns

Extracting setupsp.lns
2 answers Last reply
More about download anti virus software

    Bubba wrote:

    >When I download the trial version of AVG 7

    Get AVAST! It is very good, very free of troubles, and very free.

    --
    A sufficiently advanced computer network protective attitude is indistinguishable from paranoia.

    "Bubba" <respondtogroup@here.com> wrote in message
    > When I download the trial version of AVG 7 it says "Some installation
    > files
    > are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation."
    > This is from the AVG website! So there must be something wrong with my
    > computer. Suggestions? I just installed a fresh copy of Win2k pro and
    > got
    > all the updates but I wasn't using any antivirus software for a while.

    just download it again.
    the file is just corrupt...prob. not a comp. problem

Download License Antivirus Software Windows