Auto reboot millions of times

My system reboot itself many many times even before goto login page.
After several times of reboot, I login, then after I went into Windows 2000,
it will reboot itself intermittently.

Any thing I can do ?

Sometimes I got a message like the system is shutting down, it is initiated
by NT Authority\System, sevices.exe. has status code 128.

dl

Typically caused by a virus
google for "NT Authority\System sevices.exe" and removal info

"Man Utd" <NOalanpltseSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> My system reboot itself many many times even before goto login page.
> After several times of reboot, I login, then after I went into Windows
2000,
> it will reboot itself intermittently.
>
> Any thing I can do ?
>
> Sometimes I got a message like the system is shutting down, it is
initiated
> by NT Authority\System, sevices.exe. has status code 128.

Have you tried booting in safe mode yet? It could be caused by a local file
corruption, an onboard virus, or a network trojan....