windows xp installation disk

I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could purchase an
arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product key as my dog
chewed the heck out of my origional
5 answers Last reply
More about windows installation disk

    In news:01DAF11C-1312-4F88-AEFC-D36661CFC88E@microsoft.com,
    smokehsejoe <smokehsejoe@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    >I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could
    >purchase
    > an arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product
    > key as
    > my dog chewed the heck out of my origional

    If yours was a retail version, see
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246.

    But if it was an OEM version, Microsoft won't support it and
    you're probably out of luck. However it doesn't hurt to try
    asking the OEM you bought it from if they can replace it.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Go here: http://tinyurl.com/525ev

    smokehsejoe wrote:
    > I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could purchase an
    > arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product key as my dog
    > chewed the heck out of my origional

    If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

    If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
    manufacturer.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Check out the following web site it may solve your problem:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?bid=32646.
    Hope this works, Bill/
    "smokehsejoe" <smokehsejoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could purchase an
    > arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product key as my dog
    > chewed the heck out of my origional

    This is the correct web site that may solve your problem.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246. Hope this helps, Bill.
    "smokehsejoe" <smokehsejoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could purchase an
    > arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product key as my dog
    > chewed the heck out of my origional

Windows XP CD-Rom Microsoft