windows xp installation disk

I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could purchase an
arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product key as my dog
chewed the heck out of my origional

In news:01DAF11C-1312-4F88-AEFC-D36661CFC88E@microsoft.com,
smokehsejoe <smokehsejoe@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

>I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could
>purchase
> an arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product
> key as
> my dog chewed the heck out of my origional

If yours was a retail version, see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246.

But if it was an OEM version, Microsoft won't support it and
you're probably out of luck. However it doesn't hurt to try
asking the OEM you bought it from if they can replace it.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Go here: http://tinyurl.com/525ev

smokehsejoe wrote:
> I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could purchase an
> arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product key as my dog
> chewed the heck out of my origional

If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
manufacturer.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Check out the following web site it may solve your problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/?bid=32646.
Hope this works, Bill/
"smokehsejoe" <smokehsejoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am in halifax nova scotia and i was wondering where i could purchase an
> arigional bootable cd for windows xp home minus the product key as my dog
> chewed the heck out of my origional

This is the correct web site that may solve your problem.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246. Hope this helps, Bill.