How do I get hold of Hotfix for KB841037

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 5, 2005 4:42:02 PM

How do I gat hold of a hotfix at the weekend.
I need it urgetly as the server has started to crash every few hours all fo
a sudden and MS say their is a hotfix for my problem but don't tell me where
to download from!.

More about : hold hotfix kb841037

June 6, 2005 1:23:29 AM

I didnt look, but does it go on to say you should contact MS, who will
supply it free if it specifically relates to your problem?

"Martin Harrison" <Martin Harrison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:286A47C5-AC8E-4AD4-95C2-0D64C280ABC1@microsoft.com...
> How do I gat hold of a hotfix at the weekend.
> I need it urgetly as the server has started to crash every few hours all
fo
> a sudden and MS say their is a hotfix for my problem but don't tell me
where
> to download from!.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 1:23:30 AM

Yes it does but thats not much help at the weekend - it's going to be awkward
during the week and an office full of employees wont be happy.....

"DL" wrote:

> I didnt look, but does it go on to say you should contact MS, who will
> supply it free if it specifically relates to your problem?
>
> "Martin Harrison" <Martin Harrison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:286A47C5-AC8E-4AD4-95C2-0D64C280ABC1@microsoft.com...
> > How do I gat hold of a hotfix at the weekend.
> > I need it urgetly as the server has started to crash every few hours all
> fo
> > a sudden and MS say their is a hotfix for my problem but don't tell me
> where
> > to download from!.

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 12:03:12 PM

Your phone doesn't work on the weekend?!?!? I suggest getting a
different teleco service provider.

!