Login issue

Hi,

I am having an issue with windows 2000 professional while entering the user
ame and password it just accepting them and coming back to login prompt

Pls anyone help with this........

Raam
2 answers Last reply
More about login issue

    go to your original post

    "dc" <dcdon@mail2.com> wrote in message
    > go to your original post
    >

    > "Ram" <vregu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am having an issue with windows 2000 professional while entering the
    > user
    > ame and password it just accepting them and coming back to login prompt
    >
    > Pls anyone help with this........
    >
    > Raam

    a little more info please, is it a new system, have you been able to log on
    in the past , have you made any recent changes ?

Login Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows