Winnov AV PCI --WebcamXP ?

I would like to get a better setup for my cameras. I have two Winnov
Videum AV PCI cards (3 ports each) running on a server. I currently
run Webcam32, but it is very old and does not maintain the device
settings when you restart it. Does anyone know how to either maintain
device settings in Webcam32 or how to get WebcamXP to allow me to use
all of the ports on the card simultaneously?

If there is another app that will do what I need, PLEASE direct me that
way!

TIA,
Drosoph

On 4 Aug 2005 21:23:39 -0700, "drosoph" <drosoph@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I would like to get a better setup for my cameras. I have two Winnov
>Videum AV PCI cards (3 ports each) running on a server. I currently
>run Webcam32, but it is very old and does not maintain the device
>settings when you restart it. Does anyone know how to either maintain
>device settings in Webcam32 or how to get WebcamXP to allow me to use
>all of the ports on the card simultaneously?
>
>If there is another app that will do what I need, PLEASE direct me that
>way!

I use the winnov cards and there isn't an auto configure setup
for the various web cam programs thet I know of. You can remotely
configure the cams via the winnov net listen and videum zoom
applications, or use something like VNC. In the past I've used a
combo of the videum zoom application and sendkeys run via a batch
file to make the cam associations. the batch file was run via an
apache web server. Link below.

http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/winnov-sk.htm