Why my connection often hang up?

Why my connection often hang up? although there's no program that do it.

I use Direct cable. is it right, if i connect via RS232, it will be faster
than use LPT?

Can i connect to other pc via USB. If Can, so how I do?

Try using ethernet network interface cards instead. Much faster. See
Start, Help, "peer to peer networking".

Bpk. Adi Wira Kusuma wrote:

> Why my connection often hang up? although there's no program that do it.
>
> I use Direct cable. is it right, if i connect via RS232, it will be faster
> than use LPT?
>
> Can i connect to other pc via USB. If Can, so how I do?

In terms of speed, your options are:

a) network
b) USB
c) parallel
d) serial
e) IRDA

For serial, you are probably getting HUP signals if (1) you are using a
cheap 3 wire null cable, or (2) your handshaking, Xon/Xoff, and duplexing
settings don't exactly. Parallel will be faster (mainly because you're
using 8 duplexed channels instead of just one), but you have to make sure
both sides are matched in terms of EEP, ECP, or bi-directional capability.