Panasonic BL-C10A anyone have comments on it?

Clutch

Distinguished
May 7, 2001

I want to get a netcam to monitor my driveway from an indoor window
and this one seemed like a decent compromise on price / capabilites.

Has anyone used it and what are your experiences and how do you rate
it?

Thanks,

Wes S