  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 9:31:40 PM

Hi group,

I wanna set up some configurations i´ve done to all users, like:
wallpaper, screensaver and quick launch bar.
How can i do that?

Thanks,
Rodolfo Fontes

More about : set defaults users

June 6, 2005 11:37:43 PM

In news:%23VNeAbtaFHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Rodolfo Fontes <rodolfofontes@yahoo.com.br> had this to say:

> Hi group,
>
> I wanna set up some configurations i´ve done to all users, like:
> wallpaper, screensaver and quick launch bar.
> How can i do that?
>
> Thanks,
> Rodolfo Fontes

Check to see if Group Policy will do it for you. Start > run > type
gpedit.msc > hit enter > play around...

Galen

Sherlock Holmes