Set defaults to all Users.

Hi group,

I wanna set up some configurations i´ve done to all users, like:
wallpaper, screensaver and quick launch bar.
How can i do that?

Thanks,
Rodolfo Fontes
1 answer Last reply
More about defaults users

    In news:%23VNeAbtaFHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    Rodolfo Fontes <rodolfofontes@yahoo.com.br> had this to say:

    > Hi group,
    >
    > I wanna set up some configurations i´ve done to all users, like:
    > wallpaper, screensaver and quick launch bar.
    > How can i do that?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rodolfo Fontes

    Check to see if Group Policy will do it for you. Start > run > type
    gpedit.msc > hit enter > play around...

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Microsoft Quick Launch Windows