Record Immages

Andrea

Hi to everyone,
I need to record the immages send to me by a webcam from chat, is there a
program to do it?

Thanks

Andrea

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:30:35 GMT, "Andrea"
<andrea140274@interfree.it> wrote:

>Hi to everyone,
>I need to record the immages send to me by a webcam from chat, is there a
>program to do it?
>
>Thanks
>
>Andrea

Try the alt-print screen keys, paste the results in paint, save
as a jpg.

Andrea

I need to record the immages as a film...

Thanks

Andrea

Andrea <andrea140274@interfree.it> spewed:
> Hi to everyone,
> I need to record the immages send to me by a webcam from chat, is
> there a program to do it?

Google for a program called HyperCam - I'm not sure if it will save a series
of individual images, but it will capture to an avi any section of your
screen that you select.

Andrea

OK!
Thank you

"Robert J Batina" <rbatina@columbus.rr.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Andrea <andrea140274@interfree.it> spewed:
>> Hi to everyone,
>> I need to record the immages send to me by a webcam from chat, is
>> there a program to do it?
>
> Google for a program called HyperCam - I'm not sure if it will save a
> series of individual images, but it will capture to an avi any section of
> your screen that you select.

...err... did that works?