How to un-install a PPC program

March 29, 2005 2:11:49 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I want to get rid of a few programs that I installed on my i-Mate PDA2K.
How do I un-install them?

Thanks in advance

Chaz

More about : install ppc program

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 7:32:14 PM

"Xaos" <zahc76@aol.com> wrote in message
>I want to get rid of a few programs that I installed on my i-Mate PDA2K.
>How do I un-install them?

You have two ways:

With your Pocket PC in the cradle, open ActiveSync, click Tools | Add/Remove
Programs. This will remove the program from your Pocket PC *and* any files
on your computer - this way it's wasy to reinstall the program later if you
want.

The other option is to tap Start | Settings | System | Remove Programs on
your Pocket PC.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Software for Pocket PC and Smartphone: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 1:16:10 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Some programs actually need to be uninstalled from the WINDOWS "add and
remove programs" section in the control panel.

!