Is this the nastyest usb cam out there?

Clutch

Distinguished
May 7, 2001

I have a thread out asking about the Panasonic BL-C10A which I hope is
decent, the reason I am so concerned is taht yesterday, I bottom fed
and bought a labtec webcam plus just to get my feet wet knowing I
needed a netcam for my application.

The blurring, pixelation, hotspots, ect on this camera was nasty.
Motion sensing and their software worked fine on W2kpro. I downloaded
Dorgem from sourceforge and it worked, irfanview used it as capture
device. Images are nasty under all lighting levels and manual focus.
Please tell me anything else for over 20 bucks is an order of
magnitude better.

Anyone that would care to point me to a link to actual < 200 buck
webcam images so I can see what to expenct would have my gratitude
fwiw.

Wes