HELP!! Folder Icons Disappeared!

Hey,

I don't know HOW it happened, but for some reason the top part of my folders
have disappeared. So now, when i open any folder all i get is the blue
toolbar, and then the files within... how do i fix this? I thought it might
have something to do with my nVidia, but im not sure. This is what the
folders look like:

http://tinypic.com/5ph8i1

Thank you !!

Joe