Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

How did this get found?

All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.

Anyone know?

"Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How did this get found?
>
> All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
> link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
>
> Anyone know?

its a banner ad on neopets ( it comes up every 5 page for me ATM)
you can go once an hour

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAMplease@hotmail.com] said

> "Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > How did this get found?
> >
> > All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
> > link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
> >
> > Anyone know?
>
> its a banner ad on neopets ( it comes up every 5 page for me ATM)
> you can go once an hour

Ah! Thanks.

I have banner ads turned off....

more detailed info here http://www.nuttyaboutneopets.com/ aka
http://www.nuttyaboutneopets.com/plot.htm
"Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How did this get found?
>
> All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
> link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
>
> Anyone know?

"Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How did this get found?
>
> All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
> link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
>
> Anyone know?

Here's a link http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/temple.phtml

Also saw this info on the Boards:-

From Jezzicat:-

Go on the no sign/no door passages till you find a door with a snake on it.

And from tradespaces91:=

I know dont go through any doors unless they have a maze on them, a snake
on them, or a line connecting colored dots on them. Until you find one of
those go through the tunnels.

Thanks :)

Paul Bennington wrote:
> "Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>How did this get found?
>>
>>All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
>>link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
>>
>>Anyone know?
>

> Here's a link http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/temple.phtml
>
> Also saw this info on the Boards:-
>
> From Jezzicat:-
>
> Go on the no sign/no door passages till you find a door with a snake on it.

The tactic mentioned on http://maraqua.net (matching lines of riddle
with symbols/colors, after 5 in a row the next one will have a library
door) seems to have worked...silly me didn't map out my first one
though so that's just a theory based on what I remember the doors being.

Next time around I'll actually keep track and see if that does work.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
> Paul Bennington wrote:
> > "Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>How did this get found?
> >>
> >>All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
> >>link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
> >>
> >>Anyone know?
> >

> > Here's a link http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/temple.phtml
> >
> > Also saw this info on the Boards:-
> >
> > From Jezzicat:-
> >
> > Go on the no sign/no door passages till you find a door with a snake on it.
>
> The tactic mentioned on http://maraqua.net (matching lines of riddle
> with symbols/colors, after 5 in a row the next one will have a library
> door) seems to have worked...silly me didn't map out my first one
> though so that's just a theory based on what I remember the doors being.
>
> Next time around I'll actually keep track and see if that does work.

The latest theory that is being well posted on the boards, about the
riddle identifying the shape and colour of the door, seems more
plausible to me than what is at maraqua.net. But which ever way, I think
we only have two out of the three bits of info so far at that there is
more to come perhaps.

i found the way somehow - only takes me 3 steps to get to library - I have
read 3 of the 4 scrolls, too... but I don't know what that has done yet.
Nothing has been added to my tablet and nothing was added to inventory

Les wrote:

> Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
>
>>Paul Bennington wrote:
>>
>>>"Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Here's a link http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/temple.phtml
>>>
>>>Also saw this info on the Boards:-
>>>
>>>From Jezzicat:-
>>>
>>> Go on the no sign/no door passages till you find a door with a snake on it.
>>
>>The tactic mentioned on http://maraqua.net (matching lines of riddle
>>with symbols/colors, after 5 in a row the next one will have a library
>>door) seems to have worked...silly me didn't map out my first one
>>though so that's just a theory based on what I remember the doors being.
>>
>>Next time around I'll actually keep track and see if that does work.
>
> The latest theory that is being well posted on the boards, about the
> riddle identifying the shape and colour of the door, seems more
> plausible to me than what is at maraqua.net.

Isn't the riddle also on maraqua.net (that's how the doors are
identified)?

has anyone tried to enter a door with a symbol above from a scroll they
read?

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>i found the way somehow - only takes me 3 steps to get to library - I have
> read 3 of the 4 scrolls, too... but I don't know what that has done yet.
> Nothing has been added to my tablet and nothing was added to inventory
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said

> on it.
>> >
>> > The tactic mentioned on http://maraqua.net (matching lines of riddle
>> > with symbols/colors, after 5 in a row the next one will have a library
>> > door) seems to have worked...silly me didn't map out my first one
>> > though so that's just a theory based on what I remember the doors
>> > being.
>> >
>> > Next time around I'll actually keep track and see if that does work.
>> >

>> The latest theory that is being well posted on the boards, about the
>> riddle identifying the shape and colour of the door, seems more
>> plausible to me than what is at maraqua.net. But which ever way, I think
>> we only have two out of the three bits of info so far at that there is
>> more to come perhaps.

"Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How did this get found?
>
> All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
> link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
>
> Anyone know?

so no one has figured out how to quickly get to a library door?

I also don't understand how they got riddles.. Im kinda at a loss here, but
I do know I find the library a lot quicker the second time in a day.. aka I
go in, get tossed out, wait an hour and go back

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
> Les wrote:
>
> > Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said

> >>The tactic mentioned on http://maraqua.net (matching lines of riddle
> >>with symbols/colors, after 5 in a row the next one will have a library
> >>door) seems to have worked...silly me didn't map out my first one
> >>though so that's just a theory based on what I remember the doors being.
> >>
> >>Next time around I'll actually keep track and see if that does work.
> >
> > The latest theory that is being well posted on the boards, about the
> > riddle identifying the shape and colour of the door, seems more
> > plausible to me than what is at maraqua.net.
>
> Isn't the riddle also on maraqua.net (that's how the doors are
> identified)?

On maraqua.net, last time I looked, they were equating a line of riddle
to the symbol above the door while on the boards the suggestion (last
night at least) was that in fact the riddle relates to the shape and
colour of the door. And when you read it (to me at least) the version on
the boards seemed much more logical than the version on maraqua.net.

But I still don't think we have all the clues yet and those who have
found a statue so far have done it more by luck than judgement, but time
will of course tell. :)

Les wrote:

> Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
>
>>Les wrote:
>>

>>>Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said

>>>The latest theory that is being well posted on the boards, about the
>>>riddle identifying the shape and colour of the door, seems more
>>>plausible to me than what is at maraqua.net.
>>
>>Isn't the riddle also on maraqua.net (that's how the doors are
>>identified)?
>>

> On maraqua.net, last time I looked, they were equating a line of riddle
> to the symbol above the door while on the boards the suggestion (last
> night at least) was that in fact the riddle relates to the shape and
> colour of the door. And when you read it (to me at least) the version on
> the boards seemed much more logical than the version on maraqua.net.
>
> But I still don't think we have all the clues yet and those who have
> found a statue so far have done it more by luck than judgement, but time
> will of course tell. :)

My one library door was pure dumb luck; I'm only assuming that the
color/shape tactic had something to do with how I stumbled on it. I'm
locked out now but will try again later...

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
> Les wrote:
> > On maraqua.net, last time I looked, they were equating a line of riddle
> > to the symbol above the door while on the boards the suggestion (last
> > night at least) was that in fact the riddle relates to the shape and
> > colour of the door. And when you read it (to me at least) the version on
> > the boards seemed much more logical than the version on maraqua.net.
> >
> > But I still don't think we have all the clues yet and those who have
> > found a statue so far have done it more by luck than judgement, but time
> > will of course tell. :)
>
> My one library door was pure dumb luck; I'm only assuming that the
> color/shape tactic had something to do with how I stumbled on it. I'm
> locked out now but will try again later...

To get to the library you must go through one of the three plain doors
that have the symbol of either a snake, maze or joined stars thingy on
them.

Les wrote:
> Dreamstalker [me9@privacy.net] said
>
>>Paul Bennington wrote:
>>
>>>"Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Here's a link http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/temple.phtml
>>>
>>>Also saw this info on the Boards:-
>>>
>>>From Jezzicat:-
>>>
>>> Go on the no sign/no door passages till you find a door with a snake on it.
>>
>>The tactic mentioned on http://maraqua.net (matching lines of riddle
>>with symbols/colors, after 5 in a row the next one will have a library
>>door) seems to have worked...silly me didn't map out my first one
>>though so that's just a theory based on what I remember the doors being.
>>
>>Next time around I'll actually keep track and see if that does work.
>>

> The latest theory that is being well posted on the boards, about the
> riddle identifying the shape and colour of the door, seems more
> plausible to me than what is at maraqua.net. But which ever way, I think
> we only have two out of the three bits of info so far at that there is
> more to come perhaps.
until now I have only found the library, with the maze on the door, no
statues yet......... I tried what maraqua.net says, with my riddle I
should then look for a silver oval, when I found one and clicked ion it,
I became buried in sand........ so I will try again in an hour, if I am
still awake then........

Henny

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
> Les wrote:

> > The latest theory that is being well posted on the boards, about the
> > riddle identifying the shape and colour of the door, seems more
> > plausible to me than what is at maraqua.net. But which ever way, I think
> > we only have two out of the three bits of info so far at that there is
> > more to come perhaps.
> until now I have only found the library, with the maze on the door, no
> statues yet......... I tried what maraqua.net says, with my riddle I
> should then look for a silver oval, when I found one and clicked ion it,
> I became buried in sand........ so I will try again in an hour, if I am
> still awake then........

There are presumably twelve silver oval doors so we now need to know
which symbol to pick.

Once an hour if you dont get to the library. If you do, it locks for 12
hours.

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>> I became buried in sand........ so I will try again in an hour, if I am
>> still awake then........
>>
>> Henny
>
> I just found this stuff out (I was away for the weekend) and I became
> buried in sand. Have a look at your lookup if you do. My pet is buried
> in Sand. LOL
>
> So we can try this once an hour? Or is it more like the Fishing Hole
> where you can try but sometimes it will be quicker than others. Is it
> only with one pet or can we try with all 4?
>

> daramark
> (I had a horrible week, went canoeing on the weekend and still have a lot
> to do to get things right, or liveable whichever)

Before you click on the temple. Its text at under the picture of the
temple, it says it is "written on the door"

"BalrogKnight" <pitpawn-at-bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> ~*Connie*~ wrote:
>> "Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>How did this get found?
>>>
>>>All I have seen is the now much posted URL but I haven't come across a
>>>link to it or any clues as to how it was discovered.
>>>
>>>Anyone know?
>>

>> so no one has figured out how to quickly get to a library door?
>>
>> I also don't understand how they got riddles.. Im kinda at a loss here,
>> but I do know I find the library a lot quicker the second time in a day..
>> aka I go in, get tossed out, wait an hour and go back
> When I tried it I just went in the first colored door I found (which was a
> trap). When I went in the second time I found the library after just a few
> clicks.
>
> Then when my son tried I told him to just find the library. He clicked
> every different path found for quite some time but couldn't find a library
> door. There was one room though where one of the doors was sealed off
> (solid wall where normally a door wold be).
>
> Neither of us have seen a riddle yet. Anyone know how or where to get your
> riddle?

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

Did anybody notice the arrows to the left and right of the picture with the
doors/pathways? hmm? :eek:)

think laterally

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Before you click on the temple. Its text at under the picture of the
> temple, it says it is "written on the door"
>

> "BalrogKnight" <pitpawn-at-bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > ~*Connie*~ wrote:
> >> "Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> so no one has figured out how to quickly get to a library door?
> >>
> >> I also don't understand how they got riddles.. Im kinda at a loss
here,
> >> but I do know I find the library a lot quicker the second time in a
day..
> >> aka I go in, get tossed out, wait an hour and go back
> > When I tried it I just went in the first colored door I found (which was
> > trap). When I went in the second time I found the library after just a
few
> > clicks.
> >
> > Then when my son tried I told him to just find the library. He clicked
> > every different path found for quite some time but couldn't find a
library
> > door. There was one room though where one of the doors was sealed off
> > (solid wall where normally a door wold be).
> >
> > Neither of us have seen a riddle yet. Anyone know how or where to get
your
> > riddle?

> > News==----
> > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> > Newsgroups
> > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> > =----

Yes, and I've never found a library door until I've clicked on at least one
arrow. veddy interesssting!

> Did anybody notice the arrows to the left and right of the picture with the
> doors/pathways? hmm? :eek:)
>
> think laterally

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
> Yes, and I've never found a library door until I've clicked on at least one
> arrow. veddy interesssting!

The lefts and rights just take you along the passageway to more sets of
doors (my longest passageway so far has 8 sets of 5 doors) so if you
don't use them liberally you are limiting your search to a very small
portion of the temple.

I have found two different library doors, now :eek:O

I still have no clue what is going on

"Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> Yes, and I've never found a library door until I've clicked on at least
one
> arrow. veddy interesssting!
>

> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Did anybody notice the arrows to the left and right of the picture with
the
> > doors/pathways? hmm? :eek:)
> >
> > think laterally

>I have found two different library doors, now :eek:O
>
>I still have no clue what is going on

Hehe, yeah I found one, I'll find another one tonight when the tomb is
unlocked for me again... I've decided it's important to read all the
scrolls, though I'm not sure why! Ah well, eventually I'm sure TNT'll let
on what's going on, why we're all wandering around these tombs!

-Lois

My prob is I have no idea which ones I have read already LOL!!

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >I have found two different library doors, now :eek:O
>>
>>I still have no clue what is going on
>
> Hehe, yeah I found one, I'll find another one tonight when the tomb is
> unlocked for me again... I've decided it's important to read all the
> scrolls, though I'm not sure why! Ah well, eventually I'm sure TNT'll let
> on what's going on, why we're all wandering around these tombs!
>
> -Lois

TRENDING THREADS