Remember Trojan horse Download.Small.27.K

It has driven me close to insanity but I have been determined. In the temp
folder where the trojan appeared, there was also a folder called jusched.log.
Used notepad to have alook at that and there appeared to be some dates that from
memory told me that it had something to do with my troubles.
A search for "text" in C: drive revealed that Java had been installed at about
the time I complained about the Trojans.

Safe Mode and "CMD" got me into Java folder which I started to demolish. you
need some patience and some knowledge of Dos to be able to delete all but I
shall not bore you with that - I think I am on a winner and you can take it if I
do not write about Trojans again for the next 3-4 weeks, I have managed to
destroy the source of the trouble.

Now just one thing remains. What have I lost by not having Java and is it
possible to get an uninfected Java from somewhere, please

B.Pedersen Latitude -31,48.21 Longitude115,47.40 Time=GMT+8.00
If you are curious look here http://www.mapquest.com/maps/latlong.adp

nesredep egrob wrote:
> get an uninfected Java

Get java here