Sign in with
Your question

How to load a cd onto hp 2000 notebook pc

Last response: in Windows 8
December 12, 2012 12:33:53 AM

Hello,
I have a new HP 2000 Notebook PC and I want to watch/download digital photos. Can you help me......I am totally lost with Windows 8.

More about : load 2000 notebook

December 12, 2012 12:58:30 AM

After you put the CD in you should be able to open the charms bar (bottom right corner I think), select settings, and go to my computer. I think it's somewhere in there. Once you're in my computer you can right click on the DVD and select explore, which will let you look at the files. There should be some sort of autoplay though, I would think...
m
l
December 12, 2012 12:58:38 AM

After you put the CD in you should be able to open the charms bar (bottom right corner I think), select settings, and go to my computer. I think it's somewhere in there. Once you're in my computer you can right click on the DVD and select explore, which will let you look at the files. There should be some sort of autoplay though, I would think...
m
l
December 12, 2012 1:00:11 AM

m
l
!