is there some magical method of finding one of the library doors? im just
clicking in a relatively random way, and i've only managed to find a
library door once

queds wrote:
> is there some magical method of finding one of the library doors? im just
> clicking in a relatively random way, and i've only managed to find a
> library door once

for me the doors are just closed since last night before I went to bed.
Now still the doors are closed.

Keep going until you find at least a door with a maze map on it, I got:

You tentatively step forward and take one of the scrolls.

Your pet reads the scroll and gains a little insight.
Then a trap door opens under your feet and you find yourselves thrown out of
the temple onto the desert sands.

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> queds wrote:
>> is there some magical method of finding one of the library doors? im just
>> clicking in a relatively random way, and i've only managed to find a
>> library door once
>>
> for me the doors are just closed since last night before I went to bed.
> Now still the doors are closed.

BTW, I didnt get to keep the scroll...

bodcat1 wrote:
> BTW, I didnt get to keep the scroll...
>

> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>queds wrote:
>>
>>>is there some magical method of finding one of the library doors? im just
>>>clicking in a relatively random way, and i've only managed to find a
>>>library door once
>>>

>>for me the doors are just closed since last night before I went to bed.
>>Now still the doors are closed.

lol, me neither. I thought I would but didn't.

no i mean i know what the library doors look like, but is there any pattern
as to which passages you should follow in order to locate a library door?

queds wrote:
> is there some magical method of finding one of the library doors? im just
> clicking in a relatively random way, and i've only managed to find a
> library door once

I haven't found any =( I take it I am not the only one who has been
"wandering" around for an hour. I keep getting the same doorways over
and over... even when I keep track of which ones I have tried. I've
tried each path. A few times now, I have just given up and gone through
the wrong door just to get out. It is soooo tedious!

mjoann

just keep going forward until you see the door with the snake on it

"queds" <queds@> wrote in message
> no i mean i know what the library doors look like, but is there any
> pattern
> as to which passages you should follow in order to locate a library door?

Right, keep going forward, but I think queds was asking for a specific pattern.
For example, follow these steps:
left door,
center,
right door,
left arrow... and so on...

I just go through the doors at random, but I'm not one of those amazing people
who can figure out most of the puzzles that the Neopets Team come up with.

"Jan's Engraving" <janseng@iprimus.-REMOVEME-.com.au> wrote in message
> just keep going forward until you see the door with the snake on it
>
> "queds" <queds@> wrote in message
>> no i mean i know what the library doors look like, but is there any pattern
>> as to which passages you should follow in order to locate a library door?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
> Right, keep going forward, but I think queds was asking for a specific pattern.
> For example, follow these steps:
> left door,
> center,
> right door,
> left arrow... and so on...
>
> I just go through the doors at random, but I'm not one of those amazing people
> who can figure out most of the puzzles that the Neopets Team come up with.

Word on the boards is that the maze is different for everyone.

"Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
>> Right, keep going forward, but I think queds was asking for a specific
>> pattern.
>> For example, follow these steps:
>> left door,
>> center,
>> right door,
>> left arrow... and so on...
>>
>> I just go through the doors at random, but I'm not one of those amazing
>> people
>> who can figure out most of the puzzles that the Neopets Team come up with.
>
> Word on the boards is that the maze is different for everyone.

When I try to read the boards, it all seems like gibberish and I can't seem to
find any useful information. Maybe I'm being too impatient? How do you get
anything useful from the boards? Which ones are the best?
Thanks.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
> "Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
> >> Right, keep going forward, but I think queds was asking for a specific
> >> pattern.
> >> For example, follow these steps:
> >> left door,
> >> center,
> >> right door,
> >> left arrow... and so on...
> >>
> >> I just go through the doors at random, but I'm not one of those amazing
> >> people
> >> who can figure out most of the puzzles that the Neopets Team come up with.
> >
> > Word on the boards is that the maze is different for everyone.
>
> When I try to read the boards, it all seems like gibberish and I can't seem to
> find any useful information. Maybe I'm being too impatient? How do you get
> anything useful from the boards? Which ones are the best?
> Thanks.

I agree, most of the stuff posted to the boards is a load of rubbish. I
tend to look for ones with quite a few posts (over 100) and scan those
and sometimes you hit lucky and find useful nuggets.

> Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
>>
>> When I try to read the boards, it all seems like gibberish and I can't seem
>> find any useful information. Maybe I'm being too impatient? How do you get
>> anything useful from the boards? Which ones are the best?
>> Thanks.
>
> I agree, most of the stuff posted to the boards is a load of rubbish. I
> tend to look for ones with quite a few posts (over 100) and scan those
> and sometimes you hit lucky and find useful nuggets.

Ahhh, great suggestion; I never really noticed the "replies" column. I will
definitely pay attention to that from now on.
Thanks!

"Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Les" <Les123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
>>>
>>> When I try to read the boards, it all seems like gibberish and I can't
>>> seem to
>>> find any useful information. Maybe I'm being too impatient? How do you
>>> get
>>> anything useful from the boards? Which ones are the best?
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> I agree, most of the stuff posted to the boards is a load of rubbish. I
>> tend to look for ones with quite a few posts (over 100) and scan those
>> and sometimes you hit lucky and find useful nuggets.
>
> Ahhh, great suggestion; I never really noticed the "replies" column. I
> will definitely pay attention to that from now on.
> Thanks!

What is the link to this tomb?
Luff-Rosiesh