How to disable crtl+alt+del

How can I disable ctrl+alt+del from rebooting win2000 machines. We are having
problems with patrons in our public library over riding our reservation
stations

I am assuming that you mean that they use ctr+alt+del to get to the security
dialog box and choose shutdown.

use local or group policy to manage the shutdown system right so that only
admins and tech/library staff can turn the system off.

Here is where you will get flack:
Libaray staff: I don't like the change you made to our computers!
You: why is that praytell?
Library Staff: now I have to log off and then log on before i can turn the
system off at the end of the day!
You: Sorry , I didn't mean to eat up an additional minute of your day. Would
you rather have the older problem?

"Manny Borges" wrote:

> I am assuming that you mean that they use ctr+alt+del to get to the security
> dialog box and choose shutdown.
>
> use local or group policy to manage the shutdown system right so that only
> admins and tech/library staff can turn the system off.
>
> Here is where you will get flack:
> Libaray staff: I don't like the change you made to our computers!
> You: why is that praytell?
> Library Staff: now I have to log off and then log on before i can turn the
> system off at the end of the day!
> You: Sorry , I didn't mean to eat up an additional minute of your day. Would
> you rather have the older problem?
>

> "Oceanmc" wrote:
>
> > How can I disable ctrl+alt+del from rebooting win2000 machines. We are having
> > problems with patrons in our public library over riding our reservation
> > stations

Thanks, Manny. Also you insight on libray staff was right on LOL.