my goldfish webcam

"fondoo" <spamducksauce@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
news:MmRMe.27772$EX.20040@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> running windows media encoder w/ 3com homeconnect pc digital camera
>
> http://home.rochester.rr.com/ducksauce/web/tv.html

It's a bit dark!

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply.

"...The people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and
exposing the country to greater danger "

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

"kim" <relique_50@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> That's a relief. I thought it was only me that couldn't see anything!

I think we are in the wrong time zone to see the fish when it's daylight
over there.

R. P.

kim

R. P. wrote:
> "kim" <relique_50@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>> That's a relief. I thought it was only me that couldn't see anything!
>

> I think we are in the wrong time zone to see the fish when it's daylight
> over there.
>
> R. P.
After about 10pm AEST is the best time to acess US cams. That's the
trouble with being in AU. When it is daylight here, most of the rest of
the landmasses are in darkness!

Hey Noel: how did you create the WME that tells you how many users are
currently connected to your MWE??

"Noël®" <n03l@_no_place_like_home_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "fondoo" <spamducksauce@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
>> running windows media encoder w/ 3com homeconnect pc digital camera
>>
>> http://home.rochester.rr.com/ducksauce/web/tv.html
>
> Looks like the fish want to get out :)
>
> Nice stream... 250 Kbps....
>
> Noël
>
> --
> http://webcam.kijk.info
> http://www.resize2mail.com

> Hey Noel: how did you create the WME that tells you how many users are
> currently connected to your MWE??

I'm using a custom made DLL file in combination with my Coldfusion server
(to 'burn' the data on an image) and the Windows 2003 media server .

The user hits the Coldfusion server and the DLL will write the time and
total users on an image..
Windows media server will start with showing the image (5 seconds) and than
show the stream (when it is online)
For sure it can be done a better way, but this is working fine for me.

Noël

--
http://webcam.kijk.info
http://www.resize2mail.com