Please help - Urgent

Hi Everyone:

I have win200 prof and every thing was working fine.Yesterday i did
windows update and after that i found my system slow and i decide to
remove updates.I start removing one by one and system was rebooting
after i remove each uodate.After that i used the task manager to kill
the reboot process and did not let the system to reboot and i remove
all the update without reboot.

When i am done with update remobal and try to reboot the system,it is
keep rebooting.It try to start the window but again reboot.It does not
get to the login screen.

I hit f8 and try all option like (safe mode,last known good
configration etc but no luck)

Can anyone please tell me what to do?

Any help is much appriciated.

Thanks,

Pargat

dl

Probably you need to repair the installation, as it would appear you may
have deleted something crucile
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;268106

You will likely need to update again, try not to install more than three at
a time.

<pargat_g@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone:
>
> I have win200 prof and every thing was working fine.Yesterday i did
> windows update and after that i found my system slow and i decide to
> remove updates.I start removing one by one and system was rebooting
> after i remove each uodate.After that i used the task manager to kill
> the reboot process and did not let the system to reboot and i remove
> all the update without reboot.
>
> When i am done with update remobal and try to reboot the system,it is
> keep rebooting.It try to start the window but again reboot.It does not
> get to the login screen.
>
> I hit f8 and try all option like (safe mode,last known good
> configration etc but no luck)
>
> Can anyone please tell me what to do?
>
> Any help is much appriciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pargat

I even can't login in.It start rebooting before that.