  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 3:49:02 PM

When I click on tools - Folder options - View the advanced settings do not
show so that I can click the show hidden files button. Any suggestions on
why the advanced settings do not show?

More about : showing hidden files

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 6:42:22 PM

Hi Cathy - Download and run "Restore Folder Options Under Tools", here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/folderoption... from Kelly's
site, line 129, here: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm.
Right click, Merge on the .reg file you downloaded to run (install) it.

See if that helps.

--
Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP
My, Blog Defending Your Machine, here: