Showing Hidden Files

When I click on tools - Folder options - View the advanced settings do not
show so that I can click the show hidden files button. Any suggestions on
why the advanced settings do not show?
1 answer Last reply
More about showing hidden files

    Hi Cathy - Download and run "Restore Folder Options Under Tools", here:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/folderoptions.reg from Kelly's
    site, line 129, here: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm.
    Right click, Merge on the .reg file you downloaded to run (install) it.

    See if that helps.

    --
    Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP
    My, Blog Defending Your Machine, here:

    "cathy" <cathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click on tools - Folder options - View the advanced settings
    > do not show so that I can click the show hidden files button. Any
    > suggestions on why the advanced settings do not show?

Hidden Files Microsoft Windows